Monday, May 21, 2007

Sadie & Christian's Big Day

The Girls

We had such a good time at Sadie's wedding. The West's were great and the Aggie ice-cream open house was the best! I don't know who made the tablecloths for the dinner, but all I can say is WOW! and that must've taken hours. Also the flowers, by Elise were, as usual, incredible. Anyway...we did it. We are all now officially married and so I think we should have a family reunion every year now, since we won't be going to anymore weddings. I propose that the first be at "our cabin." Waddya think? Anyway, hope Sadie and Christian are having a great time in Hawaii.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I wish I could've been there, Sade! How lovely.

Marty Reeder said...

I'm in ... that is, if I'm invited. Perhaps I'm assuming too much.

daisy said...

We'll be looking forward to it!

You can count on the Scotts... to take the best room, make everyone else take care of our ornery kids, and just sit around while all the meals are prepared. I hope our invitation doesn't get "lost" in the mail.

nana said...

I would love to do a family yearly thing, and those who can come come... the orange outfits are darn cute! Sadie and Christian are having a wonderful time... wish you all weren't here... just kidding. They are coming home today (Monday) sounds great!