Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good Times

Thanks for a good weekend. I'd like to think that you all came just for me, but I know you'll take any excuse you can get to visit mom and dad. And I don't blame you. I'm just glad I happened to see everyone and get presents, too. On a side note, we went to the doctor's and had another ultra sound yesterday. The baby (still a he) is growing and doing well. He's almost six pounds right now--which is weird because I've gained almost seven pounds. It just doesn't quite add up. (Seven pounds or seventy pounds....I can't quite remember which it is.) Anyway, it really does mean a lot for you everyone to come. Here are a few highlights from the weekend:






3 comments:

daisy said...

Thanks for posting those cute pictures. We had a great time. I'm so glad I got to see my little sister with the cutest baby belly ever! See you in a few weeks.

Marty Reeder said...

I'm glad you included the winner pic of Kate just about to tumble to her ultimate demise ...

sadie said...

I know. Isn't that picture great? It's even better when you click on it to make it bigger, and it's even better knowing that Parly was screaming, "This is NO TIME to take a picture." Classic.