Monday, October 1, 2007

Quiet Week





It was another quiet week in Cache Valley. Dona and I actually traveled to Eugene Oregon for a Cross Country meet. Both teams were in some very heavy competition and our place wasn't that great but we did pretty good all things considered. We found the apartment I lived in as a missionary and tried to get an image of it.
The ESPN Gameday crew was in town for the Cal/Oregon game. They set up quite a stage and you probably saw me on TV Saturday morning.
We got home on Saturday night and on Sunday the leaves were beautiful. We took some pictures.

4 comments:

Shayne said...

You guys don't be struggling with Empty Nest syndrome like your kids would like to think you would be. Frankly, I have never seen you two happier and I think I will be the same way as much as I love my little brood. It seems fun, the stage in life you are part of right now.

Emily said...

I'm usually watching ESPN on Saturday mornings, but I somehow missed it. Probably Kyle caught it though. Sounds like you had a great time in Eugene. One of these days we should have a family reunion there. Maybe when the kids are a little older.

sadie said...

Nice pictures. I see that you've strategically positioned yourselves so that you can photoshop the two together. Clever.

Glad you're enjoying no kids, but I'm glad you still answer my phone calls, too.

christian said...

Yeah...if you need me to do the photoshopping, I can do it. Really, you've seen my amazing skills with the lifelike photo I posted earlier.