Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Who is ready for a PRESCHOOL barn raising?

Okay. So you all know I am doing a preschool this fall. And I thought it would be fun to have everyone (if they want-- Isaac, sorry you're a must) come and help get the room (s) ready. Doesn't that sound like fun? So when is the best time? End of May? Sometime in June? Let's discuss.

The Summer Games Triathlon is June 13th. Do we want to work around that? I know Dad mentioned coming to do it. They have a Sprint distance and an Olympic. And they also have teams. So everyone can join in.

Basically I need to paint and have Isaac build the tables that come down off the wall. Then organize a few things. Not tons, so we can have fun and do other things too. You know while the paint is drying. So lets do it!

2 comments:

sadie said...

Count us in for something. The triathlon might be fun. I know Christian has been wanting to do one but hasn't been training a lot. Elise and I do have Girl's Camp June 8-10, so it may be a little trick to get all that in the same week.

Let us know what everyone decides.

daisy said...

Thanks Sadie for being the ONLY SIBLING TO RESPOND!!!! I guess everyone else is good for whenever, right?