Thursday, May 22, 2008

Say Cheese .. cake

Because people seemed to enjoy the cheesecake that we toiled over and then brought to CJ's blessing, we are willing to offer the recipe to the world (all the "we"s here of course indicate, Bonnie, though it should be noted that I did help with the whip cream in someway, though I can't remember exactly how ... perhaps opening it ...?).

1 can sweet & condensed milk
8 oz. cream cheese
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 cup lemon juice
8 oz. cool whip

Mix sweet & condensed milk with cream cheese. Add vanilla and lemon juice. Fold in cool whip. Put in 9 x 13 pan lined with Lorna Dune cookies or a graham cracker crust. Top with 2 pkg. Danish Dessert & 1 pkg. frozen strawberries or other fruit.

1 comment:

sadie said...

Wonderful. Now I just need Bonnie to come make it for me so that I can...uh...remember exactly how to do it.