Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good ole Spudman!


So I was doing some cleaning today and came across my old Spudman trophy. I thought it would be fun to get all those racing pumped up and excited about the triathlon with just under 2 months left to train. Let's make it a friendly competition and whoever comes across the finish line first gets to take this bad boy home. Maybe we could even make this a yearly tradition and Mr. Spudman could become a traveling trophy. Of course I am only offering him up because I expect to bring him home myself.

So...bring it Christian, Isaac, and Em (?)! And for Team Marty, Elise, and Sadie (we need an official name here) you guys would have to divide up the time Mr. Spudman spends at each house. Okay. So it's out there. Good luck and good training!

Special thanks to Maggie for modeling with Mr. Spudman himself.

3 comments:

sadie said...

Can second place just get some baked potatoes?

Marty Reeder said...

Why divide up the time? Why not just divide up the trophy? I call the head!

Emily said...

That's Maggie? She's a TANK. We all know that you're going to come back with the trophy, but sweet of you to pretend like someone else might get it.