Sunday, January 6, 2008

Link to Spudman

Sign-ups start at noon tomorrow. Don't forget. It should be fun. I think Daisy, Emily, Christian, and Isaac are doing the whole thing and Marty, Elise, and I are doing a team. And thank goodness for Shayne. He'll be on the sidelines cheering us all on. Oh yeah, here's the link: burleylions.org/spudman.html

12:00 sharp (and 11:00 for Emily...I'll take care of Isaac and the teams)

Mom and Dad, do you think you could brave the cold Burley weather to come watch?

5 comments:

nana said...

What do you mean WATCH???!!! I'd love to do the whole thing.. but I guess I'll sacrifice and watch those darling grandkids!!!!

daisy said...

Looks like I'm in! This is going to be fun. We will let Sadie help organize us for the trip.

I think this will be our trip to Logan + Burley instead of 4th of July this year. Hope that is okay mom and dad. We will of course plan on staying in Logan a few days before and after the Triathlon.

sadie said...

Yeah, I guess everyone's in. So that means Emily, Isaac, Christian, and Daisy are doing the whole thing and Marty, Elise and I are doing the team.

I also signed up Bonnie to do the whole thing. I thought it would be a good motivation for her after having a month old baby. Hope that's ok.

Daisy and I talked about maybe getting a hotel for the athletes (if we can find one) and everyone else driving up the morning of. The race starts at 7, and it's a 2.5 hour drive (according to mapquest). I'll keep you all updated. So far, no luck on hotels, but I'm sure we can find something.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Marty Reeder said...

If Crescenet thinks he's getting into the Spudman with just a little bit of flattery, then he's got another thing coming!