Monday, June 25, 2007

I've been invited!

It is an exciting day. I'm now a blogger. I wish I knew what blog meant. Could you use it in a sentence like this? "It was blogging cats and dogs." Or this? "What the blog is she doing here." Or how about this? "You'd better get your blogging car out of way." Anyway, I'm sure in time I'll learn how it all works. By the way, we sure had a great week last week. We got to see all the grandchildren. On Monday it was Angie. Monday night thru Thursday night we were with the Prusso kids. Friday noon thru Sunday afternoon it was the Scotts in St. George. Whirlwind is the word that comes to mind. I wish we had more time but then on the other hand old people can wear out their welcome. If I was savvy enough, I would add pictures but that will have to wait for my tutorial which I'm sure will come later. Do you realize how trepiditious it is to have your writing perused by English majors. Oh well, I can't let that hinder my effort. Later...

10 comments:

nana said...

I'm impressed with the trepiditious blog!
way to go coach

daisy said...

Dad that was pretty good. Nice work!

We enjoyed your stay immensely as well. Thanks for making the journey. The girls had a great time with their nana and papa....and I enjoyed the great conversations. See you up in Logan soon!

Shayne said...

This blogged entry is blogging fantastic.

Shayne said...

I want to post here about Christian's site too cuz no one will see it on the other entry.

I sent the site to my friend Josh who loved it and said it will get picked up by facebook or myspace soon. Josh lives in New York so his opinion matters more than other's opinions.

sadie said...

Blog it all! Dad you had this English major with a dictionary in hand. It's going to take me days to diagram all those sentences. Well done.

sadie said...

And Shayne, Josh is right. They have already added their meosphere application to facebook this past week. Things are really moving for them. It's sort of exciting.

sadie said...

Shayne,

I've tried to sign in but I was a little "past-due" on signing in and my invitation has expired. Could you please forgive me and send me another invitation?

Christian

Marty Reeder said...

The jig is up, Dad plagiarized that whole entry from ready-made-blogs.com. Come on, Dad, you think some English Majors (minors) wouldn't pick up on that?

Okay, so that may not be entirely true, but I'll keep on searching until I find the true source (Mom, maybe?).

Anonymous said...

The charming message

Anonymous said...

I had my iPhone on our family computer, but for Christmas we got a brand new family computer and I got a laptop. My iTunes account is still on the old computer and the credit card it was charging to is now shutdown and I really want to be able to buy more songs off the computer. Please help!
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://foro.azaharcompostela.com/index.php?topic=4560.new#new]unlock iphone[/url]