Friday, January 2, 2009

631 North Main Street


As you probably know, Ross and Ann have sold the Joseph Martin Reeder home.  I'm not in the least bitter.  It would be nice if it stayed in the family but that's not always possible.  We went to see it for the last time and got a chance to visit with all my brothers and sister.  I realized that the building isn't near as valuable as the people.  We'll always be able to get together and swap stories about being the children of Spencer and Verna and "that has made all the difference."

2 comments:

Shayne said...

Are you saying that being the offspring of Spencer and Verna was like taking the road less traveled by? Now that I look at that photo, you might be right. That is an eclectic group.

sadie said...

That was a fun day, and don't forget lunch at maddox. Glad Christian, CJ, Isaac and I tagged along uninvited.