Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thanksgiving

Lily wrote this poem and didn't want anyone to read it. So here it is.

T hanksgiving is a wonder full time.
H alloween is over lets all make a rime.
A ll come to our house to cellebrate.
N ana Papa is so great.
K aia Dylan come cellebrate.
S o time to cellebrate yes all of you
G iving thanks to all the Pilgrams
I love thanksgiving here it comes
V elvet red and orange and yellow
I love those color yes them all
N ana bring the turkey she's
G iving food to all the family!

By Lily

9 comments:

Shayne said...

Any child that knows what Velvet is is ok in my book. I am still not sure. Is it more red or purple?

daisy said...

Impressive!

Papa said...

I nominate Lily as the Reeder Family Poet Laurette!

nana said...

Way to go Lily... there's some Chadwick blood in you with that poetry!!

nana said...

Way to go Lily... there's some Chadwick blood in you with that poetry!!

sadie said...

Her iambic tetrameter is astounding!

Marty Reeder said...

I was going to answer by putting GOOD JOB into a poem, but I just couldn't muster up the energy. Good job.

Emily said...

Shayne, velvet is not a color. It's a texture.

Shayne said...

My point exactly